- You will be part of a team that develops and maintains a Westat proprietary platform that supports project operations.
- You will be responsible for enhancing existing capabilities, developing new capabilities, and integrating new systems.
- You will work with project teams at Westat in gathering requirements, standing up and configuring the platform.
- A key role will be to help modernize the platform with updated .NET technologies
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree in a computer science or information technology and 12 or more years of experience in developing and maintaining ASP.NET web applications or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with C# and .NET web forms is required.
- Experience with database modeling and development using SQL Server.
- Experience in designing and developing web services.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Parental Leave
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- Holiday Leave
- Professional Development
- Health Advocate
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account