- Working effectively in a collaborative and innovative small team-oriented environment
- Taking start-to-finish ownership of the full development lifecycle
- Developing cutting-edge software solutions for new site features and mobile platforms
- Organizing and managing multiple priorities
- 3+ years of experience working with C# .NET
- Strong self-management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ambition and passion about technology and the Web
- A strong understanding of relational databases
- A strong understanding of the WEB API and MVC frameworks
- A strong understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS
- A strong understanding of design patterns and programming principles, including OOP/OOD
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, profit sharing, and a 401k with company match.
Our facility features an on-site fitness center, game room, dog park, and a breakfast/lunch bar.
As a WebstaurantStore remote employee, you'll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country both professionally and personally.