- Applies advanced software concepts and objectives to medium to large projects of broad scope and complexity.
- Regularly resolves highly complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Selects tools, methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to obtain results.
- Bachelor's degree in related area and / or equivalent experience / training
- Highly advanced skills associated with software specification, design, modification, implementation and deployment of large-scale scope. Ability to create technical designs and estimates for implementing complex data integrations and software applications that span multiple environments and platforms, such as Cloud, Linux.
- The knowledge and ability to implement authentication and authorization methods, object/entities and relationships.
- Advanced knowledge of frameworks, platforms and tools including: .NET Core, .NET Framework, NHibernate, IIS, SSIS, and MS SQL Server.
- Advanced database knowledge and design concepts, including tables and data types, stored procedures, views and security.
- Ability to write highly complex queries, define relationships, create objects: tables, views, stored procedures and design indexes.
- Capable of configuring and monitoring connection pools; SQL optimization, manage database changes and deployments with respect to application lifecycle.
- Demonstrated complex problem- solving skills. Ability to investigate and diagnose all aspects of application issues, including security, business logic, database connection, entities, queries, performance, memory management and load issues. Make recommendations to the department on tools and problem solving techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of code repositories, build and deployment process and tool sets, especially as related to Cloud platforms, SaaS and iPaaS. Tools such as git, jenkins, static code analyzers, and binary repos
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Pension plan