- Collaborates with the business to define solutions to meet business needs.
- Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Designs, develops, and implements software applications of moderate complexity.
- Assists with post implementation support and system enhancements.
- Gathers and compiles information regarding technological processes and systems.
- Coordinates with internal contacts to perform specific project tasks or resolve technical issues.
- Monitors product/process quality in relation to individual and team contributions.
- Researches new technology solutions and best practices.
- Assists in special projects and other duties as needed
- Experience with development of various Web Technologies and Web Services.
- Prior experience with Version Control (especially Git), Object Oriented Programming (C# preferred) and Relational Database Systems/Data Management preferred.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to understand and utilize a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
- Ability to generate innovative solutions for Business Requirements.
- Ability to work well independently or within a team.
- Ability to use software to develop and analyze IT data and applications.
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) — automatic 3% company contribution
- Annual discretionary 401k and ESOP profit-sharing contribution (up to 15% of base salary)
- Annual bonus plans
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off (VTO) to support our communities
- Parental and family care leave
- Flexible & hybrid work arrangements
- Fitness center discounts and free virtual fitness platform
- Employee assistance program