While existing experience with the technologies we use is welcome, an open and disciplined approach to your work is more important to us than whether you already know .NET, TypeScript, or anything else in our stack. We value the willingness to learn our technologies and environment over domain-specific skills. You just have to show us that you are the kind of person who is at home learning a new programming language.
We use .NET MVC, .NET Core, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, C#, REACT and TypeScript. Our systems run on AWS, our code is hosted on GitHub, our builds run on TeamCity.
- Several years experience working on full-stack development
- Enjoy being part of a team, growing and helping one another
- Excited when you have the chance to pair and collaborate
- Always interested in learning new things
- Enjoy being responsive to customer feedback and stakeholder
- Practice test-driven development and judicious refactoring
- You are a pragmatic problem solver, knowing how to find the middle ground between “perfect, but takes forever to code” and “fixes it now, but nobody will ever be able to understand what I did”
- Work well in a small team with a clear mission
- Detail-oriented and precise in code, communication, and documentation
- You have the insight to know what’s important and the dedication to get it done
- We prefer working with people who live in locations where the time zone is Central European Time +/- 2 hours but will consider candidates from other timezones if the match is very strong.