- Technical problem solver: Going far beyond simply developing error-free source code, test scripts, components, and system architectures, you’ll document and build deployment guides aimed at maintaining robust, relevant software
- Customer-centric engineer: Putting clients’ needs first, you’ll translate customer requirements into technical applications and support the implementation of new software
- Motivated mentor: Exercise your technical chops while coaching and collaborating with junior software engineers.
- Forward thinker: Merely fixing a problem isn’t enough using your proactive mindset and initiative, you’ll also identify opportunities to enhance performance, quality, and efficiency
Our Benefits Program
- Competitive Compensation - Our compensation programs are designed to deliver above-market pay if you perform well, and significantly above that for exceptional performance over time. Virtually every employee is eligible for some type of variable incentive pay in addition to his or her base pay.
- Flexible Work Arrangements - We understand the role work-life balance plays in your ability to stay energized and engaged. So we place an emphasis on regular hours, flex scheduling, and generous time off through paid holidays, vacation days, and more.
- Top-Notch Retirement Plans - Our pension plan provides a monthly credit equal to 5% of your eligible compensation. You can also participate in our 401(k) plan, which offers a guaranteed match of $0.50 for every $1 you contribute, up to 8% of your eligible pay.
- Career Development - From regular coaching planning, to paid training, licensing, and 100% tuition reimbursement for approved courses, we’re dedicated to your continued growth, because we know it leads to continued success.
- Health & Wellness - You’ll have access to comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage, as well as a host of other insurance and wellness benefits—including progressive parental benefits and support.