- The IT Software Development team is looking for problem solvers, critical thinkers, and leaders to be part of a dynamic and growing team of solutionists. If you love leading change and rethinking routines, this is the spot for you.
- You will contribute to solutions that allow Inclusa to deliver service to thousands of members who need assistance planning for their long-term care needs.
- This role contributes to the ongoing evolution of the existing portfolio of home grown and external applications and services by designing, developing, modifying, implementing, and supporting software components throughout the software stack.
- Contribute across the technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, to developing native apps, to developing apps upon the Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365.
- Use agile engineering practices and various software and web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions.
- Collaborate with other agile team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product outcomes.
- Work with other frontend and backend developers, assist QA specialists, product owner and user experience with elaboration of user stories, acceptance criteria, and design decisions.
- Define, implement, and tune detective capabilities and data sources to detect and remediate issues related to runtime, performance, and capacity.
- Build and consume APIs that are Rest/JSON based working with continuous integration, continuous testing and continuous delivery.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5 or more years of agile experience in designing, developing, and testing software.
- Demonstrated understanding of relational databases and structured query techniques
- Project, collaboration, and source code management tools such as Azure DevOps GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, Jira or equivalent.
- Code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continous deployment, highly scalable applications, application security.
- Understanding, implementing, and deploying cloud based micro services, web, API, and database applications.
- Flexible employment model: Our core business hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm and we encourage local remote work options, that means working where it's most convenient for you to get the work done.
- Various paid time off through PTO time & 10 recognized holidays – Good Friday, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, and New Year's Eve just to name a few of our unique paid dates off and additional floating holidays.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance options available on the 1st of the month following your start date.
- Life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability covered 100% by Inclusa.
- Financial perks – 401K plan is dollar to dollar matched up to 4% beginning the 1st of the month following your start date.
- Casual dress code policy – dress appropriately per your schedule.
- Our members – the biggest benefit of all is that you are making a difference by supporting members in your local community!