- Write high quality software delivered in frequent small increments.
- Engage with team members and stakeholders to design and architect progressive web applications with microservice architectures
- Develop flexible, multi-platform applications with React
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver a revolutionary agricultural product suite
- Work with product and engineering teams to define and execute units of work.
- Refactor existing code to make it more testable, scalable, and resilient.
- Automate repeated processes to help free themselves and the team from the mundane.
- Engage in sprint ceremonies.
- Carry out decoupling efforts on products and apply best practice design patterns to componentize features.
- Engage with DevOps to solve various infrastructure related requirements for existing and new product requirements.
- Contribute to CI/CD pipelines in order to automate builds, deployments and testing efforts
- Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in applicable field or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience working with an agile product development team
- Specific experience working in Java and/or C#, as well as React
- Specific experience developing progressive web applications
- Experience developing web applications for mobile devices a plus
- Solid understanding of design patterns and anti-patterns
- Solid understanding of concurrency and multi-threading
- Solid understanding of REST
- Experience with database systems such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite
- Cloud computing service experience with platforms such as AWS or Azure, and Firebase a benefit
- Understands test driven development principles and how to apply them to new and legacy code
- Understanding of CI/CD fundamentals and able to engage with DevOps related subject matter
- Experience working with and developing microservices
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes a plus
- Meaningful work
- Positive “Can Do” Company Culture and Core Values
- Competitive Benefits Package to include Medical, Dental, Vision
- IRA Account Match
- Flexible Vacation Policy