- Design, code, compile, test, debug and document a new standalone application and web application. We are an agile shop, so be ready for a weekly sprint full of epic cards.
- Our organization is faced with improving security through design, automation intelligence, and process. We focus on making security fun (yep, you read that right) by delivering software that engages and informs users of changes in risk posture.
- At least 3 years of solid proven hands-on experience as a developer.
- A desire to be part of something remarkable (and get paid for your time!)
- Understanding of SQL Server databases, SQL queries, and stored procedures
- Experience with modern client-side development
- You’ve got to be a team player and be self-directed
- Healthcare—Health, Dental, and Vision (we cover all premiums)
- 401K (with employer match)
- Flexible schedule and paid time off
- Completely remote positions (we reconnect in person quarterly for a strategic offsite team-building meeting, which always includes some crazy adventure!)