- Work with design and art teams to create gameplay systems that define player experience.
- Integrate effects, art, sound, and animation with a good eye for feel and timing.
- Be able to interpret game design documentation and realise the design requirements as gameplay systems.
- 3+ years experience in game development or similar realtime rendering environments.
- Involvement in product development from conception to completion.
- Experience with working across disciplines in both a technical and non-technical capacity.
- Familiarity with Unity or other game engines and tools.
- A passion for making games.
- Mobile / web development experience preferred.