• Determines and resolves processing problems and coordinates the work with managers; orients personnel on new or changed procedures.
• Develops and maintains complex systems or subsystems, writing code in .NET.
• Assist in training end-users on established programs.
• Provides on-call support and problem resolution for applications.
• Reviews requirements which consist of objectives, scope, and use expectations; gathers facts, analyzes data, and develops computer programs and test cases.
• Tasks should be completed in a timely manner and reviewed for accuracy, compatibility with other work, and effectiveness in meeting requirements.
• Uses established fact-finding, knowledge of pertinent work processes and procedures, and familiarity with related programming practices, system software, and computer equipment to provide required analysis of business problems.