In this role, you will be a Senior Software Engineer working with the Jira Align Integrations team on core connectors and API strategy. Leveraging your back-end and SaaS engineering knowledge, you will work in the integrations group of teams taking existing integrations to the next level in areas of quality, and scalability to support millions of users.
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Jira Align team, you will be counted on to provide guidance and mentorship with hands-on development of internal development, automation, and continuous integration processes. You will have a lot of autonomy and the opportunity to be involved in many different aspects of Jira Align.
- 7+ years of professional experience in a software development team
- Strong fundamental software development skills
- Strong proficiency in web-based applications and architecture
- Experience building and integrating REST APIs
- Experience building distributed systems for a SaaS product
- Strong proficiency in building new and evolving existing scalable backends for SaaS-based product
- Fluency in the Microsoft tech stack / languages (.Net, C#, scripting languages, etc.) with the ability to review code & provide feedback, etc.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services
- Experience on MSSQL database performance optimizations
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Security driven mindset for feature and defect delivery
- You have experience making progress through product experimentation.
- You value progress over perfection and have a track record of shipping value to customers.
Insurance 401K Plan Paid time off Parental leave Modern mental health care Work allowance Flex schedule Fitness classes