- Design, development, maintenance, and troubleshooting of software applications.
- Performs routine programming assignments under Manager’s supervision.
- Develops an understanding of assigned application and internal customer area, standards and techniques, and general business knowledge.
- Demonstrates understanding of departmental procedures, programming standards, and all pertinent training materials.
- Unit testing as applicable.
- Providing time estimates of assigned tasks and compare estimates to actual time spent in order to improve estimating accuracy.
- Recommends possible improvements in applications.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Mentor junior Software Engineers.
- Properly refactor legacy components as needed.
- Communicate directly with product owner and end users.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT, computer, or technical related field or equivalent experience. High school diploma required.
- Experience with one of the following technologies: Node.js, XML, Angular, Ember, .NET MVC, Web API.
- Demonstrated experience with API development and integration to develop plug-ins for CRM applications.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL writing, stored procedures, and optimization.
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile methodology with CI/CD processes.
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM is a plus.
- Completing tasks in a fast-paced development cycle.
- Familiarity with software development life cycles such as Agile or SCRUM.
- Ability to design and architect moderate complexity web components.
- Familiarity with software design patterns.
- Familiarity with SOLID design principles.
American Specialty Health complies with state and federal wage and hour laws and compensation depends upon candidate’s qualifications, education, skill set, years of experience, and internal equity. $89,300 to $110,000 Full Time Annual Salary Range.